I ♡ NY



image
I know, the title is very cheesy. But it pretty much sums up my one week trip to New York City. As you've probably read from my description on the left side of your screen, my name is Valerie and one week of my Summer 2012 was walking around busy and crowded streets of the Times Square area. 


I was conquering the shopping stores with my bestfriend, Irene (if you are interested in fashion, read her blog!) and her sister and we encountered some pretty interesting adventures (by 'interesting' I really meant dangerous and life changing but I could be exaggerating).

So the picture above shows where we start our journey to NYC. (It really started when I slept over at Irene's and she forced us to sleep by turning off the TV - we were watching High School Musical 3! Irene, if you are reading this, Desire and I are still bitter because we never found out if Troy stood Gabriella up.)

 In the bus, we were given a package of maps, directory, instructions on how to get to certain places such as Chinatown, Pier 54, etc. I photographed this map because it is absolutely adorable and it would make a great shoebox item. We also used it as a map later on, haha.
It has always been my dream to live in New York or at least visit it before I sleep my life off so going on this trip has got my serotonin levels bursting through the roof.