Hotel Empire


I should probably warn readers before I go on. Warning everyone, this blog post will mostly be about me fangirling and freaking out. If you ever get bored or get annoyed or if one slight eye roll, don't say I didn't warn ya.

Alright, so here it begins.

Hotel Empire.

THE Hotel Empire, where Chuck Bass of Gossip Girl lives. Or lived, since the whole show ended, I am in deep grief. (I also get attached to my tv shows and incorporate them in my life.)

I was in our tour bus, and the tour guide decided to pass by and have a little tour of Manhattan before getting dropped at Times Square. And in the corner of my not-so-small Asian eyes (oh wait, I'm not Asian. Filipinos get a separate box to check off. We were not in the "South East Asian" category), I got a glimpse of this! I grabbed my camera like a mad man and took a shot, not caring what the ISO levels are. I just needed proof that I saw it with my own eyes and that I wasn't hallucinating or lucid dreaming. 

I was freaking out the entire time, thinking maybe Chuck Bass/Ed Westwick was walking around right now and that I should get off the bus!

But I used my brain and stopped and calmed myself down. They were probably done shooting episodes. I was sad, but thought about paparazzis and how they have an amazing job. If advertising does not work out for me (it will, i know), I will become a paparazzi. 

That is all.