Times Square

Night #1 in New York City (we were somewhere else in the state two days earlier):

Walking towards Times Square was very exciting! Especially as an Advertising student, can you imagine the thrills and enthusiasm I felt for the amazing Out-of-Home ads, the digital boards, superboards, everything! The craziest (in a good way) ads are in Times Square. They were very entertaining, kept my eyes busy, and dreamed for a second, hoping that one day, I'll see my own ads somewhere there.

The Amazing Spider-Man has just been released for over a month when I came down to NYC and obviously they are everywhere! Which I absolutely loved! I felt like a 5-year old boy who's in love with Spidey! My spider senses were tingling the entire time. Also, I was hoping that I'd run into Andrew Garfield (or any actors I love such as Joseph Gordon-Levitt!) 

Look at this amazing bus wrap of this Spiderman play happening! Check out their website to book tickets!

The first thing I said when I spotted a New York Police car was, "NYPD OPEN UP!" Basically, everything in New York humoured me, from street signs to city lights. And the police department got me jumping up and down as well, it was sort of embarrassing. 

 We were dropped off by our tour bus near Times Square because it wasn't part of the tour so we had to go home by our own. The New York Times (!!!) office was right in front of the bus terminal and I got excited (again)! At one point of my life (maybe grade 5), I wanted to be a journalist which explains my excitement. It would be pretty amazing if I worked/interned at The New York Times!