Tiffany & Co.



We're still in Wall Street, and while walking I spotted a Tiffany & Co. store (?) I don't remember but most likely, it's a store. I'm not a huge fan of Tiffany & Co. other than their cute packaging and the cute ads they run on newspapers. I honestly don't get girls' addiction to Tiffany. I mean it's jewellery, they're all the same. 

Actually, I get why girls are obsessed. It's all part of the branding scheme companies pull, and soon I'm going to be a part of it. 

Take my grocery shopping last Saturday (it was crazy with all the Chinese New Year shenanigans) with my mom and sister. 

So, we enter this asian supermarket and every corner of it is occupied by food sampling booths. We approached the hummus one because who doesn't love hummus, especially if it's chipotle flavoured? So we tried it with the tortilla chip and the sample guy told us their promotion. Poor guy, he did not know who he was dealing with. My mom can be a stickler with promotions, I now know where I get my skeptical side from. She asked him why they are doing a promotion and poor guy did not know why. He simply just stuttered and muttered things while I chuckle quietly to myself because I know why companies do these sampling things. And then my mom rambled on how at work she has to know these things because people asking is inevitable. 

Okay, what does this have to do with Tiffany & Co.? Well, nothing to be honest. It was just great looking up tall buildings in New York City. I sorta wish music was playing in the background while I walk around and snap a few pictures. I don't get out of the country that much, heck, I don't get out of my city that much.