The Amazing Spiderman


At the end of the Brooklyn Bridge was this vendor, selling metal frames of retro graphics. I am kind of obsessed - okay, I'm really obsessed/in love with Spiderman. So, when I saw that he had a Spiderman one, I almost broke down and cried right there. 

No, just kidding. All I wanted to do was take out my American dollar bills and purchase this amazing metal frame. I was already planning where to put this beaut up in my head. Thinking about putting things up on the wall makes me want to re-decorate my room and no, my picture-filled wall will not change.


What is that on the bottom of the picture?? I sense profanity and there it is. If you see it, maybe you'll relate to it. That is mostly me when I walk down the halls, when someone out of their head is talking to me about how great and amazing they are. Can you tell I'm bitter already? 

Jokes aside, these metal frames cost about $15-$25 each, and I can't seem to find the proper terminology for these cute things. So I will proceed to call them "metal frames". If you know what they're properly called, please let me know so I can do a research on it about what they're made of and how much they really are.

Now that I'm writing about this, I feel like I should've bought this thing! I am not sure if I am going to see another thing like this here in Canada. It could've been an addition to my Spiderman shrine. No, I did not just say I have a Spiderman shrine. 

Amazingly enough, I don't give a cent.